Vermut, is the word adopted in Spain from the original, vermouth in German; that is, wormwood or absinthe. Red is included in Spain among sweets. It is a good vermut to mix.
Vermuth, is the word adopted in Spain from the original, vermouth in German; that is, wormwood or absinthe. Red is included in Spain among sweets. It is a good vermut to mix.
Variety: 100% Grenache
Tasting notes: Tobacco box, noble woods, resin, roasted nose, very balsamic in the mouth, with cinnamon and nutmeg. Toilet perfume, with memory of roots. Good sweet / bitter balance. Orange peel very present. Great complexity and elegance, without heaviness.
Botanicals: Maceration with a mixture of more than 30 botanicals among which we can mention wormwood, cinnamon cardamom, thyme, anise, nutmeg, rosemary, cloves, etc.
1. AJENJO / ARTEMISIA: provides the main bitterness.
2. DÍCTAMO: acts against fatigue and anemia.
3. HOLY CARDO: purifying properties.
4. GENCIAN ROOT: beverage flavoring.
5. ANGEL ROOT: medicinal. Gift of the archangel Gabriel.
6. AQUATIC CAMEDRIO: traditionally it was macerated with wine as a toning.
7. CAMPANA EULA: distilled is used for the preparation of absinthe.
8. THYME: activates circulation and improves memory.
9. ROMERO: promotes recovery in respiratory diseases.
10. MELISA / CITRONELA: lemon aroma. It is a natural tranquilizer.
11. SALVIA: spicy and salty taste, long medicinal and culinary tradition.
12. Saffron: seasoning and coloring with antioxidant properties.
13. LAVENDER FLOWER: tranquilizer, sleep inducer.
14. Fennel: characteristic aniseed flavor.
15. MINOR CENTAUREA: helps improve appetite.
16. CHAMOMILE: digestive, sedative and tonic effects.
17. THOUGHT: it has antibiotic principles.
18. KEY OF ODOR: spice used in kitchens around the world.
19. VANILLA: indicated in anxiety disorders, it has antioxidant power.
20. GINGER: spicy aroma and flavor.
21. NEW MOSCADA: seasoning in Asian cuisine.
22. LILY OF FLORENCE: it is used in the production of gin.
23. CANELA DE CEILÁN: unique and warm aroma.
24. QUINA CALISAYA: Quino wine was used for hunger disorders.
25. AROMATIC CALM: candied roots to make cakes.
26. CÚRCUMA: food coloring, is one of the ingredients of curry.
27. ORANGE SKIN: provides citrus aromas. 28. RASPBERRIES: they are purifying and have sedative and relaxing properties.
29. CHERRIES: sedative and relaxing properties.
30. LEMON: characteristic aromas.
Format: 750ml 15%Vol